Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Man!

I saw Grayson's mama nearly every day of her pregnancy and I never would have guessed that she was going to have a ten pound baby!

I swear mama looked like she gained nothing but belly weight, she was (is) gorgeous...and I am sure no one expected the new little bundle of joy to be a bit bigger than expected. When I arrived for the session mama was afraid I didn't have props large enough to hold Grayson...but really, when it comes to newborns they are so tiny and bendy (even at 10 pounds) and the only item that was a little on the small side was a hat that was VERY tiny...and he still rocked it! In fact he rocked the whole session...he slept like a champ and was oh so adorable while doing it. Thanks mom and dad for allowing me to meet your baby boy and be part of his first few days!

So here is a peek at the sweet little boy that really wasn't so big after all!








No comments:

Post a Comment