Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Leah!

It's hard to imagine that I won't get to see this darling little girl every few months anymore. The day I photographed Leah's first birthday session was exactly one year to the date that I met mom for the first time while shooting her maternity session. That year just flew by and now here we are...several sessions later Leah is now one!

This little girl is just so sweet, she reminds me of my son in the way that she is slow to warm up to new situations (my backdrops stressed her out the first time)...but when she gets comfortable and relaxed all you see are smiles and those AMAZING eyes!

It has been a pleasure being able to help document her first year and getting to know her family...a wonderful experience! I am so looking forward to seeing how much she changes and grows when we meet again!

Happy Birthday Leah!






No comments:

Post a Comment