Friday, August 26, 2011

Tracey and Brad are Gettin' Hitched!

Tracey and Brad are the kind of couple you can't help but fall in love with. They are great people but together they make such a sweet couple. I am so looking forward to being there for their big day.

On the night of their E session I took them to a gorgeous location that had everything...fantastic building, a rustic barn, an old metal building and the perfect field for photos. We used every little area and got great shots....but by far the most memorable shot of the evening came when we were shooting in front of the barn. Instead of lugging my fantastic red chair and my camera bag out of the field  (which we were right next to) we left them in the field (which we were right next to). I jokingly told Brad and Tracey they were in charge of keeping an eye on the bag and chair in the field (which we were right next to) and started snapping our next pose...just a few seconds into it out of nowhere Brad yells out "HEY...that's ours" and he gets up and hauls ass over to the field (not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we were RIGHT next to it) and tells the jackass who was riding thru the field on his bike to put down the camera bag. Yes, you are reading this right...despite us being RIGHT beside the field this kid saw an opportunity...but as soon as Brad saw him pick it up he was off like a bat out of hell...no way he was letting the kid ride off! Now, the kid gave it right back and said he was surprised to see such a cool bag just lying there so he decided to pick it up...yeah right! My camera bag, while filled with cool stuff, is not that cool looking. Just a plain black bag does the job for me...so I highly doubt he thought it looked all that cool. Nevertheless Brad totally saved the day! And both the camera bag and kick ass red chair were unharmed in the whole ordeal.

As for Brad and Tracey and I, we all had a good laugh...and carried on...and got some GREAT pictures. What a fantastic couple. I can't wait for their big day!






PS - Brad, you are on camera bag lookout patrol from here on in! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment