Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Belly Session Shenanigans!

I don't think I have ever met a couple that should be parents more than this couple! I have known Kristin since I was in high school and I swear the girl hasn't changed a bit. She is an awesome person (of course) but the thing that stands out about her personality is her sense of humor!

It's hard to put into words the way you feel when you are around Kristin...she is a bundle of energy, she always knows just what to say to make you laugh and she will laugh at anything (including herself)! When she found Darryl I think she found her perfect match...these two BELONG together. Darryl compliments her kookiness with an equal share of zany!

Spending an evening with them didn't feel like work at all. They did whatever I wanted but their personalities were what made this pictures! The lighting, composition and editing can only take a photo so far - if you don't have fun at your session, if you can't be yourself the photos will never really represent you. Kristin and Darryl will never have that problem. This session oozed personality...it was filled with laughter, goofing around and tons of love. This baby girl is so lucky to be coming into a world where Kristin and Darryl get to be her parents (though as a teenage I do wish her luck)!

Take a peek at some of the beautiful, sweet and silly moments!


This one was ALL mamas idea...I usually don't make pregnant women jump! ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment