Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to School

I have had the pleasure of spending the last 13 and half months at home raising my baby boy and sweet little daughter...it's been tough, exhausting, fun, rewarding and BUSY! On top of being home with my sweet little ones I have been invited into people's homes and to their special events as a photographer. I have had a great time being creative in a way that is different than my full time job.

While although today marks my return to teaching it does NOT mark the end of my busy schedule! I am still continuing to book photo sessions and event photography. So don't hesitate to contact me for your photography needs! I look forward to finishing up the school year and the summer of weddings and photo shoots ahead!


Cheers! And may you do what you love each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment