Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keeping it Casual

I know this family pretty well. I have been photographing them for about 2 years now (WOW) and I know that their little one isn't much for sitting still for a picture. So, I figured rather than meeting the family in a place that a 2 year old would want to explore I would go right to their backyard (literally).  Lucky for me the backyard was simply stunning and had tons of little spots that photographed really well!

The familiar surroundings didn't mean this toddler that wanted to pose...but it made for a comfortable place for the whole family to be. I just let this little one do her thing and I followed. We kept it casual and fun...even the family dog joined in the fun! What a lovely evening!

Thanks for having me into your home B family!
















No comments:

Post a Comment