Friday, August 3, 2012

Growing Families!

In between spending my vacation time with my family on road trips and day trips I have been meeting up with other families to capture a small piece of their summer. Rather than a big blog post here are a few pictures from some of my July sessions. As usual I am behind on my blogging...so here are the highlights and some sweet moments with these three lovely families! Thanks to family number one for meeting me EARLY in the morning, family number two for managing to get all four kids to participate in this fun sessions and family number three for meeting me before a crazy storm! Oh...and congrats to all the families...all three mommas are expecting! :-)

All lovely families with some lovely memories! Happy long weekend people! :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment