Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pretty Peyton

The best compliment I can get is a referral. When someone loves the work I have done for them enough to pass on my name I am totally flattered! When I photograph a baby, family or wedding I think about the moments I would want captured and I try and create photographs that my client will love.

When I went to photograph baby Peyton it was because of a referral...only this referral was a bit different. A friend that I went to university with (who lives nowhere near me) follows my facebook fan page and passed along my information to her pregnant sister. Having only seen my work online she was sure I would be a good choice for her little nieces first photo session. What a great compliment! So thank you Lana for the referral...and of course Mom and Dad for allowing me into your home to photograph Peyton in her first few days of life! Such a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment