Sunday, July 17, 2011

Married!

On a gorgeous summer day I photographed Pam and Ryan's wedding. Ryan and I actually went to high school together and my hubby played sports with Ryan...but I really didn't get to know him or his beautiful bride Pam until I did their engagement photos last fall. When I got to know the couple I fell in love with them. They make such a great team. Pam is a wonderful mom to her three children and Ryan has embraced being a dad. This family has a ton of love for one another. I watched Pam's daughter walk her down the aisle, I heard speeches about Pam's youngest daughter being the reason Pam and Ryan met (Ryan was coaching Pam's youngest daughters hockey team) and I watched Ryan being totally awesome with Pam's little boy. This family was meant to be together. Their wedding day was filled with such love and happiness which I can only hope will lead to a long and wonderful life together. Congrats Pam and Ryan!

One handsome ring barer! 



What a beautiful bride.



Such serious men! (these guys were hilarious - John on the far right was the real trouble maker!)





I do!


The happy couple!


So in love!



I LOVE the brides family...this was all their idea!





One sassy looking bridal party!








Pam & Ryan - Just Married!

No comments:

Post a Comment