Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fresh!

Oh, I love newborn sessions! While although they require a huge amount of patience and time the results are so worth it! It is such a pleasure to be capture such a remarkable time for a family. That precious newborn stage passes so quickly, so it is some important to capture it as soon as possible!

If you are thinking about newborn photos please be reminded that I like to shoot in the first TEN days of the new little ones life. It is so important that baby can be posed into various positions to achieve the newborn shots and if your baby is more than ten days old the chances of being able to do that are not so great. Contact me while you are pregnant to set up your tentative date! I reserve Sunday's to shoot newborns exclusively so if I have your due date in advance I can plan to be there to help capture your fresh bundle of joy!

Didn't plan to do a newborn session but now that baby is here you are wanting to book a session? That's okay too...contact me and I will find time on a Sunday to squeeze in your session!

Take a look at these adorable newborn images! This sweet little girl was less than ten days old!




No comments:

Post a Comment