Monday, October 10, 2011

Hitched!

Tracey and Brad are an amazing couple. I knew that after meeting them and shooting their engagement session. They have so much love for one another and they have such a wonderful group of family and friends that support them. This wedding was one of my favourite weddings ever. It was a smaller wedding than I am used to shooting, it was so intimate. Spending time with the bride, her mom and the bridesmaids before the wedding always makes me feel such a close connection with the couple and their families. I am there for smiles and tears...I see it all!

This wedding had it's fair share of amazing moments. One of Tracey's bridesmaids gave birth to a beautiful baby boy just days (like 4) before the wedding but wouldn't miss the opportunity to be with Tracey on her special day. Tracey's Dad passed just weeks prior to the wedding day and to honour him (and his love for Camero's) Tracey and Brad had an official pace car from the Indianapolis 500 as Brad's mode of transportation to the ceremony. Brad's brother made the amazing and totally unique wedding cake for the couple. This couple is truly blessed with a ton of love! 

I really can't thank Tracey and Brad enough for choosing me to be part of the intimate moments of their wedding day. I feel such a special connection to both the bride and groom and I will remember them and their wedding for years to come!


































No comments:

Post a Comment