Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family Chaos

Picture a house filled with brothers, sisters, aunts, uncle and cousins gathering to celebrate a holiday. Infants, toddlers, school aged children, a tween and plenty of adults make up this family...this loud and boisterous Italian family. Now, consider that amongst the chaos of this family function I am shooting baby photos! That's right, I was crazy enough to do a photo session in the middle of all this madness...but this is no typical shoot. This is a shoot for MY family...my newest little cousin to be exact.

My aunt wanted to have baby Ava photographed in her baptism dress...and well, I couldn't resist shooting more than that! She was a doll...and LOVED sitting in my prop basket. This little girl handled all the madness going on around her and wasn't the least bit bothered by all the noise and commotion. We got some great shots...and I even managed to shoot a few pics of Ava's big sisters.

Aren't these girls sweet?




No comments:

Post a Comment