Thursday, April 5, 2012

NOT a newborn!

So, I promised the mom of this little boy a sneak peek last night. I didn't deliver (life got in the way). Soooo, to make it up to her I figured I would blog this little guys session...which includes additional sneak peeks! That makes up for last nights lack of sneak peek....right?

Since January I have been shooting newborn after newborn...and birthday session after birthday session. I LOVE shooting both, but it's also all I have been posting on the blog...and if I am getting a bit bored of sharing newborn and birthday sessions I figured you are getting tired of seeing them...so, wait for it....today you get a baby blog!

He isn't a newborn and he still has a a bit to go before he is one....but he is adorable! This is actually my favourite age to photograph a little one. Between the ages of 6-8 months babies are a blast. They have a TON of personality, they are sitting on their own and basically they find EVERYTHING I do hilarious. It's hard not to love these sessions.

If you have a little one and a photo session is something you have been thinking about then be sure to book a session when your little one is sitting unassisted and isn't yet crawling (the better they get at crawling the faster they get away). You won't be disappointed! Take a look and see for yourself!







Hope it was worth the extra wait Mom! :-)

2 comments:

  1. There's my adorable little grandson...... I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary-Kay FullertonApril 6, 2012 at 2:31 PM

    Another beauty! He's gorgeous!! The pictures are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete