Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bad Blogger

Not sure why, but somehow the busiest times for photographers seem to coincide with the busiest times for teachers (which happens to be my full time job). May at school is the month where the last bits of curriculum are being taught, final assessments are being made, field trips are happening, after school events take place (which require lots of extra work), class placements are being determined and of course the dreaded report card writing starts. All of these things take time. Weekends are filled with all the little school jobs that can't get done at school and leaving the school at a reasonable hour becomes less and less easy to do. It's just something you get used to but dread nevertheless (despite the summer break on the horizon). 

When it comes to photography it seems spring echos the busy schedule of the final days of the school year. Weddings are in full swing, new babies are welcomed into the world and families are dying to get out for a photo session in the lush greens and fresh air. 

For those to reasons I have been a BAD blogger. I am editing away, but posting very little. But, with the taste of summer on my lips I'll soon be able to get my act together and post some recent sessions. I have some beautiful pictures to share...it'll be worth the wait. Looking forward to getting some extra time to spend on pictures...and having a break from 44 Kindergarten students is looking pretty good right now too!

Enjoy a few of the pics I have to share....








No comments:

Post a Comment